Thursday, August 27, 2009

Finally....

Ok, so I have put up some pictures of our house. It is only a few and only the living room and kitchen. Those are the only places I have looking decent. The other rooms are still too messy to show. These are of the living room, hall and kitchen. Don't you love the berries on the kitchen wall? Those are going to go. Everything is going to be painted. Our carpet is only about 3 weeks old. Our entertainment center that we had at the other house pretty much fell apart when we took it down so we are going to buy a new one eventually. We still don't have any sort of cover on our windows in the kitchen. Every night we feel like we are being watched. I want to put shutters in there but cant right now so we are just dealing with it until we can get something up.

So, sorry thats all I have for now. As soon as I clean up a little more I will post again.


























1 comment:

  1. Cute Lo, where is Jacoby in these pics? He should always be somewhere in them. Give him hugs&kisses

    ReplyDelete